Thursday, October 1, 2009

Stress!!!!

Hello!
I haven't been blogging as I am in the process of moving my office and have a lot of irons in the fire.
I weighed in at the gym today and have lost another 1/2lb! Waahooo!!! Baby steps.
I had a record week ~ Leg press with 12 plates :) 3 reps of 15 (that's 45lb weight plates, not 12 dinner plates) and shoulder press with the 30lb'rs on each side! It was very exciting for me to increase as Robin has been kicking my a** for so long it was nice to be stronger on something for a change.
Today I had ZERO energy and whined my way thru the entire workout AND I finished. Poor Robin had to almost beat me to motivate me :( I think I am just feeling the stress and need some quality rest.
My goals for this weekend are to not drink and enjoy Arizona yet still eat healthy!
I love hearing about my friends progress as well. It motivates me to get out the door!
Tag-you're it! Post!!!!
:) g

No comments:

Post a Comment