Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 5 ~ bed time

What a day. I had sh*t happen at work that was completely ridiculous and frustrating and all I wanted to do was eat cheese, drink wine and then maybe some Fanci Freeze for dessert.
I only had the wine. I couldn't help it. I was so upset when I got home. Vented to my spouse, my friend and my co-worker. JEEZ. I hate not being in control of things and I hate being yelled at by some yahoo in a big company.

My trainer extraordinaire kicked my butt and my hamstrings at the gym. We lunged w/the 45'rs today - that is 90lbs total and I can feel it! Owie Owie. Had a decent bicep session as well.
Thank you Robin! (again)

OK-breathing. Dinner was lovely chicken breast with 1 smooth/flat tortilla and a bit of Idaho Mashers, spray butter and sea salt. Oh, and a bit of Pouy (poo-ie) wine~
Now I will try to stop my busy mind and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment