Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mother Nature Blues

OK-so, I am finding out that Mo Nature takes more out of me the older I get. I have been less than functional for a few days now. The added stress of "the economy" (I hate that saying) is probably contributing to my less than stellar mood/motivation.

So far tho, I've had my cream of wheat w/nectar and almonds and some java. Operating on about 2 hours of sleep (maybe less as I am not sure when I drifted off)~

My friend in OK lost 7lbs!!!! Waahoooo!!! Great job!

Yesterday's lift went better than expected and Robin once again got me thru. Thanks missy.
I was informed that I needed to buck up on the food end and get serious so - bye bye wine. I will have to do some yoga to deal with this stress instead of tipping the glass bottles upside down!

No comments:

Post a Comment